There are many online AutoCAD courses available for beginners with interactive assignments and quizzes. Here are a few tips to help you find the best course for you:
- Look for reviews: Search for reviews of different AutoCAD courses online. This can help you get an idea of the course content, instructor, and overall experience of other students who have taken the course.
- Check the course outline: Make sure to check the course outline before enrolling in any course. This will help you understand the topics that will be covered and ensure that the course covers everything you want to learn.
- Instructor credentials: Check the credentials of the instructor who will be teaching the course. Look for instructors who have experience in the field and have a good track record of teaching AutoCAD.
- Interactive assignments and quizzes: Look for courses that offer interactive assignments and quizzes. These can help you practice what you’ve learned and reinforce your understanding of the material.
- Price and duration: Consider the price and duration of the course. Make sure that the course fits within your budget and time constraints.
Here are some popular platforms that offer AutoCAD courses for beginners:
- Udemy: Udemy has a range of AutoCAD courses for beginners, with different levels of complexity, some of which offer interactive assignments and quizzes.
- Coursera: Coursera offers several beginner-level AutoCAD courses with interactive assignments and quizzes, including options for self-paced and instructor-led learning.
- LinkedIn Learning: LinkedIn Learning has a wide range of AutoCAD courses for beginners, with interactive assignments and quizzes.
- Pluralsight: Pluralsight offers AutoCAD courses for beginners with interactive exercises and quizzes, with a focus on practical applications in various industries.
- Autodesk: Autodesk, the creator of AutoCAD, also offers online courses and tutorials for beginners on their official website, which can be accessed for free.